Monday, March 4, 2019

5th Grade Basketball Challenge and Statewide Honor Chorus



Chorus and Advanced Chorus perform The Star Spangled Banner before the 5th Grade victory over the Teachers and Parents and the 5th Grade Basketball Challenge. Friday, March 1


GMEA Statewide Elementary Honor Chorus
I am SO proud of our SPARK singers who attended GMEA Statewide Elementary Honor Chorus. They made me proud musically and as sweet, funny, delightful people. I am so grateful for our parental support and their willingness to go all the way to Athens during our Winter Break. 

Anna, Phoebe, Kate, Colbi, and Redon made me super proud. And wasn't it cool to see Mr. Marvel and Ms. Mobley accompanying the gigantic choirs? And I'll be in charge of this event for the state next year! 😄

Below are some photos and videos I was able to get during rehearsals and down time.






 

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment