Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

I'm excited to be starting a brand new school year at SPARK! If this is your first time on the blog please explore the links to websites and videos and accustom yourself with where you can find out about . Also, we have a separate website at http://musicatspark.weebly.com/index.html with more information and photos about the Music programs at SPARK.

I created the blog to support our kids, so I hope it will be useful for parents and students to use as a resource for dates, Agenda Info, and other stuff! The links at the top of the page are the ones that have the most pertinent information, and the links on the right hand side are for your information, including links to my favorite informational and fun sites for kids in Music.

I hope you find the blog to be useful, and that you'll come back whenever you need information about our Music@SPARK activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment